To Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter. Additional entries beyond the specified limit will be void.
1. Eligibility: The Nymble Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)/Instant Win Game 2021 (“TTW”) (collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who are employees, officers or agents of Nymble or Administrator (as defined below), their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors and the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (b) suppliers, distributors, or retailers of alcohol beverage products, and any other alcoholic beverage industry members; (c) individuals engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this Sweepstakes; or (d) agents, officers, employees of, family members of (where “family member” means a spouse, parent, sibling, child, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, and lineal descendants, including those by adoption), persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories (a) through (c). Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Administrator’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Administrator: Nymble Agency, 5000 Crosswinds Drive, Wilmington, NC, United States 28409
3.Timing: The Promotion begins on July 20, 2021 at 12:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on August 20, 2021 at 11:59 PM CT (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter: During the Promotion Period, use your mobile phone to text NYMBLECONTEST to 33256 and follow the instructions to enter. Those participating by text message: (i) must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to participate via mobile phone (available on participating carriers only); (ii) may incur standard text message and/or data charges from their wireless service provider (entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges); (iii) agree to receive reply messages which may be sent via automated dialing system; and (iv) agree to text STOP to 33256 to cancel participation in the Sweepstakes and to cease receiving reply messages, provided however, you may receive a reply text message confirming that you have opted-out of, and have canceled your participation in, the Sweepstakes. For help, text HELP to 33256. Limit: One (1) text entry per wireless phone number per calendar day (for purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “calendar day” is defined as beginning at 12:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59 PM ET on any one (1) calendar date); or one (1) mailed entry per outer mailing envelope per calendar day. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different addresses, identities or registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. Administrator is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, invalid, postage-due, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any participation via text entry, the authorized account holder of the phone number used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned a phone number by a cellular service provider. The potential winner may be required to show proof that he/she is the authorized account holder. All entries submitted become the sole property of Administrator and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries will not be judged but must adhere to the entry guidelines indicated herein, as determined by Administrator/Administrator in their sole discretion.
5. To Enter via regular mail. If you do not wish to enter via text, you may enter the Sweepstakes by completing the official entry form and, except where prohibited, mail to the following address: Nymble Agency, 5000 Crosswinds Drive, Wilmington, NC, United States 28409. Limit One Entry Per Household. Administrator will use e-mail addresses provided via the regular mail entry method for prize notification purposes only; however, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not dependent upon entrant’s provision of this information. Regular Mail-in entries must be postmarked by 07/20/2021 and received by Administrator by 8/26/2021 to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of the Administrator and will not be returned. All eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, regardless of method of entry, that are otherwise fully compliant with these Official Rules shall be considered “Valid Entries” for purposes of this Sweepstakes Entrants expressly agree to assume all risks of lost, late, incomplete, illegible, stolen, undelivered and/or misdirected entries. Odds of winning depend on the total number of Valid Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Standard messaging rates apply to mobile text messages and updates. Check with your mobile service provider for more information. This Sweepstakes is in no way Administratored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any professional sports or racing organization. Entrants understand that by entering this Sweepstakes, they are providing information solely to Administrator and not to any professional sporting organization.
Limit: One entry per calendar day (for purposes of this Promotion, a “calendar day” is defined as beginning at 12:00 AM CT and ending at 11:59 PM CT on any one (1) calendar date).? Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. Administrator is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any participation, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.? The potential winner may be required to show proof that he/she is the authorized account holder. All entries submitted become the sole property of Administrator and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries will not be judged but must adhere to the entry guidelines indicated herein, as determined by Administrator/Administrator in their sole discretion.
6. Random Drawings/Selection: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. The TTW Grand Prize Instant Winner will be randomly determined and will be notified as set forth in Rule #4 above.
All potential winner(s) of the Promotion will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within five (5) calendar days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator, in its sole discretion, may select an alternate prize winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.?
7. Prizes: ONE (1) INSTANT WIN GAME GRAND PRIZE: One Grand Prize winner will receive a Golden Tee Game + HDTV. Resale of any prize(s) is prohibited. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. Prizes details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Administrator. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No alcohol is awarded in any prize. The Instant Win Grand Prize Winner’s guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Grand Prize Instant Winner must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of tickets and passes. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $850. Actual value may vary. Administrator is not responsible for and the winner will not receive any difference between the actual value and ARV of a prize. In the event that an insufficient number of eligible entries are received to award all available prizes, Administrator is not obligated to award remaining prizes and no additional random drawings will take place. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Administrator’s sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. The Administrator reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Promotion if the Promotion becomes impossible or commercially unreasonable to administer. Winner(s) are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize award, receipt and/or use. Failure to attend the game does not relieve winner of his/her tax obligations associated with acceptance of a prize. Sweepstakes winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and the winner can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for prizes which total more than $600.00 for the year. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) prize per entrant.
8. Release: In exchange for the right to participate in the Promotion, the winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Administrator, Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in or in connection with the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, network connections or incomplete or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each winner’s consent to Administrator’s and its agents’ use of each winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, quotes, statements, opinions, biographical information and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereinafter invented, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. By participating in the Promotion, each winner agrees that their name, image or likeness may be electronically displayed via the Internet or other form of digital dissemination, extending to all manner and media whatsoever, throughout the universe in perpetuity, free and clear of any claims for royalties, residuals or other compensation. All entrants understand and agree that any recourse or claim for damages under San Francisco Statute §540.08 (“Unauthorized publication of name or likeness”) is hereby expressly and forever waived, and that such express waiver does and shall bind all heirs, survivors, successors, transferees, licensees and assigns of my right of publicity.
10. General Conditions: Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, any other promotion or applicable law, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By entering the Promotion and accepting a prize, each winner agrees to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally-accepted social practices in connection with participation in the Promotion or prize-related activity. Each winner understands and agrees that Administrator or the prize provider have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner (and/or his/her guest, if applicable) from any activity at any time if the winner’s (and/or his/her guest’s) behavior at any point (i) is uncooperative or disruptive; (ii) annoys, threatens, or harasses any other person; (iii) may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Administrator or a prize provider; or (iv) otherwise violates the policies of the prize provider; and, in such a case, the winner will forfeit all remaining elements of the prize and still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software whether originating with entrant, Administrator, or any third party; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, undeliverable, misdirected, illegible, damaged, incomplete, incorrect, stolen entries; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, unless it is not possible to award another entry due to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. In the event of a discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Administrator, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance, and in no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion and/or accepting an awarded prize, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., evidenced costs associated with entering this Promotion), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winner List: For the names of the prize winners of prizes with values greater than $25.00, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by September 5, 2021 to Nymble Agency, 5000 Crosswinds Drive, Wilmington, NC, United States 28409.
Please complete the form and mail to Nymble Agency - 5000 Crosswinds Dr., Wilmington, NC 28409 All entries must be postmarked by 7/20/21 to be eligible to win. Winner will be notified on or before 8/26/21.
NO PURCHASE OF ALCOHOL OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT NECESSARY. Ends 11:59pm CT on 8/20/21. Open to legal residents of the United States who are 21 or older. Administrator: Nymble Agency, 5000 Crosswinds Dr., Wilmington, NC 28409.